Because we believe that transparency is important for open source projects, we have taken the time to monitor each project's status. This status is represented by a badge on the project's README file indicating the level of activity the project is receiving.
- These projects are being used at Box and are undergoing development. New features are being added and bugs are being fixed. There is a roadmap for the incorporation of new features.
- These projects are being used at Box and are considered feature complete. Bugs will be fixed but there is no ongoing development of new features. That doesn't mean new features won't be considered or accepted, just that we don't have a formal roadmap.
- These projects may still be used at Box but are no longer actively maintained. Bugs will not be fixed and pull requests will not be accepted.
- These projects are no longer in use at Box and we recommend not using them. Deprecated projects are kept for reference and to direct you to the best appropriate replacement.
- These projects are not longer in use at Box and are no longer being maintained. EOLed projects are kept for reference only and will not be updated.